According to Business insider, in the last 30 years, 96 percent of the growth of average incomes in the U.S. have gone to the richest 10 percent, whilst in the last 10 years, the incomes of the other 90 percent have declined.
THE RISING COST OF LIVING.
A study conducted by the Joseph Rowntree foundation (JRF) showed that the cost of essential goods has gone up 25% since the start of the economic downturn in 2008, compared with 17% increase recorded by the official CPI measure of inflation.
Over the past 5 years.
• Childcare costs have risen over twice as fast as inflation at 37%
• Rent on social housing has risen by 26%
• Food costs increased 24%
• Energy costs increased by 39%
• Public Transport has increased by 30%
Is it any wonder that making ends meet is an extreme struggle for so many.It really is not your fault as our current education system does not equip you.In fact, it is designed to train you to be a subservient, conforming ,compliant individual who is trapped in the security trap and ensnared in the fear of loss.
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have,nor do they deserve, either one”.(Benjamin Franklin)
Watch here as Robert Kiyosaki explains the mind shift and value change required to escape the wage trap.He then goes on to explain the best thing anyone can invest in.
Contrary to the cut throat, corporate, dog- eat- dog world of business where we become conversant with “political posturing”,this kind of investment is more of time than capital outlay and has one absolute requirement to succeed.You can only succeed by helping others succeed.
“People clinging to job security, savings, retirement plans, and other relics will be the ones financially ravaged from 2010-2020, the most volatile world-changing decade in history.”(Robert Kiyosaki)
We desperately need a new education.
Escaping the wage trap is critical.What i will present to you is the amazing, almost miraculous power of leverage and then a very simple business plan that anyone could employ to take advantage of these principles.
If i gave you the option of choosing between a million dollars on day 1 or having 1 cent doubled every day for 30 days,which would you choose?
It takes until day 28 before it pulls ahead but then streaks away to finish over 5 times greater in the last 2 days.
THE MAJOR STUMBLING BLOCKS.
There are two key factors preventing the vast majority from ever experiencing this effect.
Firstly, we don’t have a long term vision with a purpose big enough to stay the course, so we give in to the path of least resistance and settle for instant gratification.
Secondly, we have not been educated to understand the principles, know how to apply them in a practical way and then surround ourselves in an environment that is conducive to assist us with our plan.
THE 4 WAYS TO GAIN LEVERAGE.
There are a number of ways to gain leverage, but for certain, alone, you are without leverage.
Time is usually our enemy and whilst we cannot physically create more time, we can leverage ourselves many thousands of times to create the most amazing results.
Here are four ways to gain leverage.
- Utilizing other people’s money. Often borrowing from banks to invest in real estate and other investments.
- Other people’s experiences.Borrowing from the wisdom of the age’s allows us an incredible time leverage.
- Other people’s idea’s.As we all need each other to synergize our pool of resources.Sharing idea’s, building teams and masterminding is the way of the most effective and efficient people.
- Other people’s time.Many people have not found a way of utilizing the leveraging strategies and continue to trade time for money.The employer- employee relationship is a perfect example.This simple principle is pivotal to anyone wanting to escape the rat race, wage trap.The abundant mentality is an opportunist and a possibility thinker who is prepared to be paid for a result.The scarcity mentality does not believe in themselves enough to be paid for an unknown result, so they must settle for the security trap and exchange time for money, which cannot usually be leveraged and will never provide residual, passive income.When you stop working, the money stops coming.There is no real security in that situation.The absurdity of this thinking is that it does not have to be an either- or situation for most of us.For those of us who are currently working at a job, we can always have the security of the job whilst working on building profits part time.Being in our comfort zone often takes something extraordinary to get us out of it.Until the pain of staying the same is greater than the fear of change, then we are likely to remain doing the same ol same ol.Hopefully not have the insanity of expecting a different result.
THE SIMPLE SOLUTION.
Any successful enterprise needs a simple system to follow.It needs a product that is in high demand.It needs to provide a supportive environment and the necessary training.This system could not be any easier to follow.An eight year old child could do it.The products are in a multi billion dollar market and growing in demand.The support and training are second to none.
Go here to discover the right opportunity at the right time and begin your journey to escape the wage trap.Please quote my i.d# 8243505